Saturday, February 7, 2009
Finally arriving
I have finally made it to Australia! After 13+ hours of people coughing, babies screaming, and the constant annoyance of 5 different flight attendants, I have made it to the land down under. Although the journey is not over, I am excited to be here. It feels like summer and I can't wait to get out of these jeans and Northface fleece. First order of business in Australia- buy some grub at Hungry Jack's. Have to say, the coke tastes a little different but nonetheless refreshing. If anyone has free time don't hesitate to Skype me! Username is jwallis13 or you can search with my real name as well. Will post again once I have settled in Lismore. I still have another plane, train, Greyhound, and final car ride before I reach home sweet paradise. Until then, shoot me comments or emails, I'd love to hear from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Justine! or should we call you "Shelia" now? Don't worry I saw mary-kate and ashley's "Our Lips are Sealed" so I know allll about australia:) SO glad you made it safe and sound. what an adventure you have ahead of you missy...blog,blog,blog!
ReplyDeletelove and miss you, ash barf face
Welcome to the land down under Justine! Glad to hear that you made it safe thus far. Keep a daily journal of your experiences....one day your kids will get a real kick out of reading it. Take care and stay in the moment, savoring all of it. The time will pass by much quicker than you think. Have a gooday mate!
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Patti
Glad you made it cuz!! Definitely keep a daily journal! Take lots of pictures. You can come to my place and scrapbook them all!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you and be careful!
Christie
Oh I'm so jealous! Just kidding. Forty-one years ago I was enjoying Sydney myself on R&R from Viet Nam.
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful country and the beaches are awesome. It's their summer so the weather must be nice. The pics are great, so keep'm coming. Like your Auntie Patti, said,"take lots of pictures". Christie can help you with a scrapbook. You should see the stuff she does with pictures. Incredible!
Love you sweetie,
Uncle Dan