I am having my last lecture and tutorial for the course Australia, Asia, and the World this week. The final paper (that I already finished thank you very MUCH!) is due on Friday and then the class is officially over for the semester. So each tutorial we always bring in snacks to share with the class, makes things a bit more relaxed and let's people talk more openly about topics. Yeah food is pretty powerful in our class.
So for our last tutorial our teacher has asked us to bring in a dish that is uniquely tied to our country. What on earth can I bring food-wise that is represented by the United States? Please leave comments and let me know, I need some help with this one! Think American!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cheeseburgers? Apple pie? Coca-Cola?
ReplyDeleteMark Galus
Dr. Pepper, Pull-n-Peel, Big League Chew
ReplyDeleteNot necessarily foods per se, but this is what popped into my mind!
Tator Tot Casserole seems very American, but maybe not so great for taking to class. How about ice cream cone cupcakes?
ReplyDeleteBig League Chew??? Yes, we were huge Big League Chew fans as kids, but... the boys must have made her a little crazy.
Momma says biscuits and gravy. How about meat loaf and mashed potatoes? How about cobbler?
ReplyDelete